Meet the Team
Hi! Thank you for stopping by! My name is Amanda Puskar and I am the owner of Amanda Puskar Photography! I
am the lead photographer here at our studio! I have been married to the love of my life for 6 years and together we
have blended our family with 3 children, 8 dogs and 3 cats! Yes, we have a fur baby problem!
A little more about me:
* I am 37 years old.
* I got my first real camera when I was just 5 years old. It was a 110mm film camera!
* 10 years of experience in the professional photography world.
* My favorite thing to shoot?..... Newborns and Children!
* I shoot Nikon! It is the best! Currently my camera body is Nikon d810 with my backup being the Nikon d800.
* My favorite food? Twizzlers!
Special Recognitions/ Credentials:
* ONLY Panama City/ Panama City Beach Accepted and Approved Newborn Photographer by
NewbornPhotographers.com and the International Association of Newborn Photographers.
* Volunteer photographer for CHAMP Camp, an annual youth football camp created by Heart Power, Inc.
and Pro Personnel Director of the Chicago Bears, Anthony Kelly.
* Member of PPA, Professional Photographers of America.
* Awarded 2014 Florida Photographer of the Week by BP4U.com.
* Published photographer across the Florida Panhandle in magazines such as 30A Life, Panama City Life and
Panama City Beach Life Magazines.
Jeremey Puskar, co-owner and squeaky toy extraordinaire! My job during your session is to make the dad's not
totally dread having family pictures taken and to make your child smile. I am the man behind the scenes helping with
just about anything that comes up. You will see me at every session to lend that helping hand.
Holly Naughton, of Holly Naughton Photography, is our featured beach photographer. Holly started her photography
career two years ago following a desire to keep her father's memory alive. As a young girl, Holly enjoyed using her
artistic ability to create art. She has a degree in Career and Technical Education and took many art courses
throughout her education, including stained glass, painting and sculpture. Holly is a natural light photographer that
utilizes nature as a canvas to create photographic memories that families will enjoy for years to come.
A little more about our studio:
Amanda Puskar Photography officially opened its' doors in June 2011 and we have been growing ever
since! When we first began, our "studio" was in our 2 bedroom loft apartment! To do any studio setups we had to
move our entire living room into the kitchen just to have room! 3 years ago we moved into our house and opened a
home studio that was just 140 sq ft. We very quickly outgrew that space too! In August, we took our home studio
and transformed it into a 1,000 sq ft studio in downtown Panama City! This new studio space allows us to have more
space for shooting, more shooting opportunities, sibling space during newborn sessions AND more room for prop
What makes Amanda Puskar Photography stand out?
If you have come to my About Me page, then you have already seen my work and you already fell in love! When you book
with our studio, whether it is Maternity, Newborn, Children or Family, your session is our priority. Our sessions are laid back
and comfortable. You haven't just booked a photographer, you are making a new friend! I am a lover of sun flare. I love
candid shots of the children playing by the water, of dad tossing the littles in the air, of mom and dad tickling the children...
I am so excited to meet you and your child(ren)!